Welcome to our very casual, eclectic and rather hit-or-miss updates. We are trying to mostly document the exciting adventures of our lives as natural-minded, educated, broke, living abroad, first-time parents that try our best to follow the way of Jesus. We also know that pretty much the only readers we have, are really just visiting the blog to see pics of their grand baby. So, I'll do my best to keep those updates coming!

- Cristina


Saturday, July 19, 2008

5 years!!!!


This is my first post. ever. I have never blogged before although it seems to be a popular thing to do. I guess I resisted it for so many years because I didn't want to sound like all the other bloggers I had read that seemed to want to hear themselves go on and on about one issue or another. No. My intention with this blogging thing is to provide a way to stay better connected with friends and family and to give you more of a window into our lives. Thanks for reading! Today is a signficant day for David and I. Today marks the 5th year that we have been married and I am thrilled to see what other adventures lie ahead for us. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

chris castillero said...

Wow, 5 years!!! yay you guys!! I love the idea of a blog and oh how I DO love being the first to reply on it!!! May God continue to bless you as you close out this chapter of you life and get ready to begin yet another adventure. We are all praying our hearts out for David and his thesis defense next week. love you both- alwase- mothersh

Beal said...

Sooooooo, your using this blog as a, I don't know, "social utility"? Wow. Good idea ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes! Now I can spy on you more! ;-)

Blessings your way hermana!!!

Anonymous said...

Uh, so, i was feeling kinda lonly today and i thot that i wud chek your blog.

heres a fun game that someone sent me:

1. whats your mothers maiden name?

2. what color underwear are you wearing?

3. cats or armadillos?

4. whats yor pin?

5. what are you lisening to rite now?

6. who was your first boyfriend/girlfriend?

7. do you have a tatoo?

8. if you coud live anywear in the world, wear wud you live?

9. whats your social security number?

10. does your mama wear combat boots?

Gina Hardley said...

Yippee! 5 years! That's so cool. Do you realize that we've known each other for about 5 years then?! Amazing! David is in my prayers today, and so are you always! And of course Norman. Love you tons!