Welcome to our very casual, eclectic and rather hit-or-miss updates. We are trying to mostly document the exciting adventures of our lives as natural-minded, educated, broke, living abroad, first-time parents that try our best to follow the way of Jesus. We also know that pretty much the only readers we have, are really just visiting the blog to see pics of their grand baby. So, I'll do my best to keep those updates coming!

- Cristina


Saturday, March 14, 2009

Feeling good

Hey guys,
just thought I'd give a quick update on the fam. David has been working rather diligently on some research stuff and I have been working on cleaning and organizing the apartment. I feel good, really good! I woke up this morning, went for a workout, came home and the sun was shining and I opened all the windows, turned on my music and began cleaning. It felt so good to clean...I scrubbed, organized and even cleaned out the fridge. We are having visitors from ND...my former students and friends are driving all the way here to visit us! I am so excited and now that I have energy, I am really looking forward to having a house full. My mom comes to visit the day the students leave...so it is going to be a full house around here. I thought I was starting to show a few days ago...but now I am not so sure. I am secretly jealous of all my friends that started having cute little bellies right around 4 months...but I haven't decided yet if mine is a "cute little belly" or just a belly that can't be sucked in as much...hmmm. I'll start posting pics soon....well as soon as I am convinced I am actually showing and as soon as we buy another camera charger.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you have energy back and that the sun lifted your spirits for spring cleaning! : ) Have a great time with those ND friends! Miss ya friend!

Anonymous said...

I miss YOU Miranda Shellita! I wish you were going to be here with me and the ND friends. Awwww...yes...spring cleaning

Anonymous said...

Hello my beauty- can't wait to see you and your belly- sucked in or hangin out- don't matter!!!! I'm goin rub it either way!! Really looking forward to my much-needed tina fix!!! Can't wait. love you lots- alwase- mom xo

Anonymous said...

Cristina... have a great visit with friends... wish Jeff had gone too!! Love you, Loisann