Welcome to our very casual, eclectic and rather hit-or-miss updates. We are trying to mostly document the exciting adventures of our lives as natural-minded, educated, broke, living abroad, first-time parents that try our best to follow the way of Jesus. We also know that pretty much the only readers we have, are really just visiting the blog to see pics of their grand baby. So, I'll do my best to keep those updates coming!
- Cristina
7 comments:
omg!!! looks amazing!!! who is your decorator???? I need some help with my place!!! You are your new home are absolutely darling, honey!!! So glad to have been able to give you a hand. Counting the days til our next adventure. alwase
oops- I meant you "and" your new home.... time for the glasses!!!
you got a new couch! it looks comfy! i love the new place. looks like you have lots of space!
You know what would be wild? If you switched it up and did cool colors.
It wouldn't be the same, though. It wouldn't be a Castillero/Terry house. Whenever I go to Cristina and Dave's house, it's going to be basically the same.
Speaking of which, did you know that the new proprietors of your GF house have repainted the interior in blue? It's like a cold reminder that the Terrys are gone, every time I drive by. :-(
You must've worked your butt off! It's got such great light. Just waiting for your sweet little girl to add the kid flair to your space. : )
I can't believe you are all decorated already! I still am not settled in and I have been here for 2 years! Looks Great Cristina!
Girl you are amazing! 9 months pregnant and able to set up your new home in a day! What a supermom you're going to be :) Love you! Keeping you in my prayers daily!
Post a Comment