Welcome to our very casual, eclectic and rather hit-or-miss updates. We are trying to mostly document the exciting adventures of our lives as natural-minded, educated, broke, living abroad, first-time parents that try our best to follow the way of Jesus. We also know that pretty much the only readers we have, are really just visiting the blog to see pics of their grand baby. So, I'll do my best to keep those updates coming!

- Cristina


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Almost 5 months!




Here is a quick recap of Amalia's 4 month miletstones:


* She laughs....mostly at daddy...and sometimes at me when I bury my face into hers and kiss her little chin rolls.


* She still coos and "talks" and she sings...seriously, she hums a few notes over and over....(started this at Thanksgiving at 3 months)


* She rolls over from front to back and is so startled by it


* She holds her head up unsupported when I pick her up from a lying position


* She turns when she hears my voice


* Her legs are very strong and she enjoys walking..er...going through the walking motion with assistance from David


* David used a weird voice with her tonight and she totally cried cause she didn't recognize it...sad and cute
* She grasps for objects and has even had success grabbing the pacifier and putting it in her mouth!
* She stares at me intently while I eat..(this just started about 2 1/2 weeks ago)
and moves her mouth slightly
* She is getting better at taking naps...sometimes she'll sleep for an hour...huge improvement over her laughable 15 minuters

That's all I can think of for now...needed to write this down so I will remember...she is growing up so fast now






3 comments:

Breanna said...

so so cute!

mom said...

aw!!! can't wait to spend some more time with all of you!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the updates! love it!