So, I decided that we should do a little more assimilating and trimmed Amalia and My bangs--pretty short. Short bangs are definitely the style here. Lots of cute little girls running around with bangs. Yes, we both had bangs before, but now we have Barcelona Bangs (shorter, thicker). I decided it was time to give Mali more of a a "big girl" haircut and well I am still messing with mine. Going to return to dark hair soon (also very Spanish). I got a compliment from a stranger today. She asked me if I was born in Barcelona or where I was from in Spain. She didn't believe that I was from the U.S.....haha...she was from France! These pics really only show how cute the girl looks with her bangs and how curly and ridiculous my bangs get in this weather. oh well.
Welcome to our very casual, eclectic and rather hit-or-miss updates. We are trying to mostly document the exciting adventures of our lives as natural-minded, educated, broke, living abroad, first-time parents that try our best to follow the way of Jesus. We also know that pretty much the only readers we have, are really just visiting the blog to see pics of their grand baby. So, I'll do my best to keep those updates coming!
- Cristina
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Spanish Bangs!!
So, I decided that we should do a little more assimilating and trimmed Amalia and My bangs--pretty short. Short bangs are definitely the style here. Lots of cute little girls running around with bangs. Yes, we both had bangs before, but now we have Barcelona Bangs (shorter, thicker). I decided it was time to give Mali more of a a "big girl" haircut and well I am still messing with mine. Going to return to dark hair soon (also very Spanish). I got a compliment from a stranger today. She asked me if I was born in Barcelona or where I was from in Spain. She didn't believe that I was from the U.S.....haha...she was from France! These pics really only show how cute the girl looks with her bangs and how curly and ridiculous my bangs get in this weather. oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look adorable, both of you. I still haven't been able to figure out bangs that I can pull off, and they annoy my forehead, so I'm giving up.
Post a Comment