It is getting more and more difficult to think about leaving Grand Forks. David has his motorcycle to work on as sort of an escape...and I, well I am not so good at sticking to a particular hobby. So, I bounce around from project to project , completing little things here and there. Thought you might want to see what I have been working on lately...
1) Painting turned into a chalkboard
2) Our small community garden
3) Chicken Tikka Masala


5 comments:
YUM! That chicken looks delish! I know you don't do recipes so I'll not ask and just sit and drool over the picture :D I hope all is well. I miss you tons.
We made greek food for friends on Sunday and totally thought of you! We miss you and your cooking.
Chicken Tika Masala is such an upgrade from Kit's Crappy Curry. ;-)
Cristina,
that chicken looks ah-mazing. i know it tastes good because you made it! i am so glad you let us have the lasagna. it will soothe my little heart for the next couple days as i miss you!
p.s. if you want to check out my quacky mostly embarrassing blog - - - that would be great! linnyrock.blogspot.com
p.s. i was even thinking about writing a post about you today!
love you
Love your creativity my daughter. Wonder where you get it all from???? Looking forward to seeing you next week. Alwase, mom
Post a Comment