Two weekends ago, David and I traveled to Chicago to do a little sight seeing, and catch up with good friends. We had an amazing time! Our friends live in the Polish area close to downtown....lots of good restaurants, and a Polish Deli that David fell in love with! Here are some pics of our time there. Check out our view from Hancock Tower! Chicago is only a 2 1/2 hour drive from us...so I hope we'll get back there soon!








3 comments:
Great pictures honey!! Daddy says he's really impressed!!! Great eye!! Glad to hear Chicago's only
2 1/2 hours away- that will make your trip out here for THANKSgiving easier. we love you tons!!!!
You are becoming quite the little photog. Strong work! Lets meet in Chicago sometime.
Linds
beautiful lady!!
I am happy to hear of all God's work on the campus there!! keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment