Welcome to our very casual, eclectic and rather hit-or-miss updates. We are trying to mostly document the exciting adventures of our lives as natural-minded, educated, broke, living abroad, first-time parents that try our best to follow the way of Jesus. We also know that pretty much the only readers we have, are really just visiting the blog to see pics of their grand baby. So, I'll do my best to keep those updates coming!
- Cristina
Thursday, September 4, 2008
InterVarsity Vision Night!!!!
Tonight was the most amazing night! For those of you not familiar with all the InterVarsity lingo, we had a night on campus with intervarsity students aimed at sharing our vision with students previously involved and encouraging them to reach out and make friendships with new students. It was incredible. Honestly, I was expecting like 15-20 students to show up....but we had about 40 Iv students show up along with 15 or so Freshmen that wanted to already be in on what we were doing! It was so refreshing to have 50+ people excited about sharing and being Christ to the campus. Pray for me if you think about it, most days I put in 12+ hours and although the adrenaline of meeting people has been fueling me, I know it won't last forever. Also, pray for next week which is our first Large Group...where we have worship and teaching...I am praying for swarms of people. We are praying for Revival and for the campus to encounter The Living God! All Glory to God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Always praying for you. Oh, and re: the comment you left on my blog, (shakes head) you shouldn't encourage me to break the rules. :)
-Linds
Yeah, not really sure how to describe my antiquing style. I don't really think I have one. It's kinda like I just know it when I see it. Maybe the best way to describe it is 50's random? Other than that, I'm stumped. I don't know. When and if you think of something, let me know. -LM
God is sooo good!! Thanking Him for what He's done and what He will do!! So glad Thursday went well. Praying for strength, stamina, wisdom and discernment. Boundaries and discipline. Love you tons. alwase, Mom
Thanks for the heads up on Rico's blog. And YAY for pumpkin spice lattes!
Post a Comment