Welcome to our very casual, eclectic and rather hit-or-miss updates. We are trying to mostly document the exciting adventures of our lives as natural-minded, educated, broke, living abroad, first-time parents that try our best to follow the way of Jesus. We also know that pretty much the only readers we have, are really just visiting the blog to see pics of their grand baby. So, I'll do my best to keep those updates coming!

- Cristina


Saturday, September 20, 2008

Students

Here are some recent pics taken by my staff partner.....enjoy! Let me say that although I am getting to know these students and I care for them, they will never replace my UND students. I miss you all so much!Thanks for caring for us so deeply. I await your visit.....




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I do love photos! Your new friends look nice. Can't wait to meet them all during my visit...sometime. Miss you guys too!

Linds

Breanna said...

ahh they look like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

hey, hey. Muchas gracias por la comments. There are I think 12 or so wineries around here. When you come visit, we'll visit them all.

Linds

Anonymous said...

Hey Cristina... love the blog. Hope to catch it often. Love you, Loisann