Welcome to our very casual, eclectic and rather hit-or-miss updates. We are trying to mostly document the exciting adventures of our lives as natural-minded, educated, broke, living abroad, first-time parents that try our best to follow the way of Jesus. We also know that pretty much the only readers we have, are really just visiting the blog to see pics of their grand baby. So, I'll do my best to keep those updates coming! - Cristina
Saturday, July 4, 2009
First Completed Project!
Thanks to Loisann, I was able to make and finish a sewing project...check out this little bib on both sides...I can't wait to make some more!
6 comments:
mom
said...
super cute!!! I like the pattern both ways- with it all one piece and with the cute little ties like the two we did!! if a girl's gonna drool- she better be cute while she's doin' it!!!!
crazy skills yo... Can't wait to see it all gunked up with food. It will still look cool. Can you make me one? I can't seem to get the food to my mouth very well.
I am so impressed by your sewing skills! And I love your pregnant belly :) We found our highchair at a garage sale and bought it for $25. I'm thinking I want to paint it a vintage green instead of the blue. Happy highchair hunting!!!
6 comments:
super cute!!! I like the pattern both ways- with it all one piece and with the cute little ties like the two we did!! if a girl's gonna drool- she better be cute while she's doin' it!!!!
Sooooo cute! You're turning into a mom! You look fabulous T! Love you girl!
it's soooo cute!
crazy skills yo... Can't wait to see it all gunked up with food. It will still look cool. Can you make me one? I can't seem to get the food to my mouth very well.
Sure, Rico! Haha...I need one too, I think I spill something on myself everytime I try to eat something...it's so pathetic
I am so impressed by your sewing skills! And I love your pregnant belly :) We found our highchair at a garage sale and bought it for $25. I'm thinking I want to paint it a vintage green instead of the blue. Happy highchair hunting!!!
Post a Comment