Welcome to our very casual, eclectic and rather hit-or-miss updates. We are trying to mostly document the exciting adventures of our lives as natural-minded, educated, broke, living abroad, first-time parents that try our best to follow the way of Jesus. We also know that pretty much the only readers we have, are really just visiting the blog to see pics of their grand baby. So, I'll do my best to keep those updates coming!
- Cristina
4 comments:
OH Xtina I wish I could pat that baby belly! You look Fab!!!!! and I LOVE the bib! Hope you are feeling well! Happy fourth of July!
wow!!! you look stunning!! dontcha just love being pregnant!!! you look like a beautiful European model!!! love the swept back hair- and you can never go wrong in black!!! Amalia's going to be blessed to have a mother who's gorgeous both inside and out- one who has a gentle and quiet spirit which is of great worth in God's eyes!!! alwase xo
OH MY LANTA! tina you look gorgeous! i love your cute baby belly!!!
Awww, thanks everyone!I feel really good..well, except for feeling hot....hahaha..temperature hot...and it's good to feel like people actually can tell I am pregnant.
Post a Comment