Welcome to our very casual, eclectic and rather hit-or-miss updates. We are trying to mostly document the exciting adventures of our lives as natural-minded, educated, broke, living abroad, first-time parents that try our best to follow the way of Jesus. We also know that pretty much the only readers we have, are really just visiting the blog to see pics of their grand baby. So, I'll do my best to keep those updates coming!

- Cristina


Monday, July 13, 2009

Sick

Hey Friends,
I could really use your prayers right now...I have been sick for more than a week and I haven't had a regular night of sleep for days. I didn't fall asleep till 5am this morning! My body needs rest so bad right now and I am supposed to be packing and getting ready for our big move and gestating this baby! Thanks, I plan to put up some more pics soon...33 weeks baby!

2 comments:

mom said...

so so sorry you're sick honey. We will continue to pray that you get some much needed rest tonight. sleep tight....alwase

Cristina said...

Thanks, Mom you prayed and I slept last night!!!!!!