Welcome to our very casual, eclectic and rather hit-or-miss updates. We are trying to mostly document the exciting adventures of our lives as natural-minded, educated, broke, living abroad, first-time parents that try our best to follow the way of Jesus. We also know that pretty much the only readers we have, are really just visiting the blog to see pics of their grand baby. So, I'll do my best to keep those updates coming!

- Cristina


Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10 down, 10 to go

Guess who is down 10 lbs??? I have 10 more to go to reach my first goal :)

Goal 1: Wedding Weight by New Year's

Goal 2: Early college weight by 30th birthday

I Plan to write more about this at a later time, but I was so flippin happy to jump on the scale this morning and weigh the lowest number I have weighed in a long time!!!

Spanish ladies, watch out!

11 comments:

Kristin said...

Let's see some pictures of your new skinny self!

And....thanks for the motivation I needed:)

Cristina said...

Kristen, haha, ok we'll get some up :) I have been thinking about you a lot lately as I am on this journey again. I really think prayer has been the key in all this. I am praying for you too!!

mom said...

yay for you honey. Keep on taking it off the healthy way like you have- slow, steady, and it will stay off. You are one of the most beautiful women I know, inside AND out, no matter what size you are- alwase have been alwase will.

Beth Y said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Fred said...

Whoohoo! Getting out of the house at 4:45 AM to send your mom on the way. Will she recognize you at the airport??

Fred said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cristina said...

Thanks guys! Fred, Mom DID recognize me!!!

Elisabeth McNinch said...

Yay! Congrats, Cristina. I like what your mom said about slow and steady. Do you get to walk a lot in Spain? Glad your mom is visiting - have good times together!

Cristina said...

Elisabeth, yes, a lot!! I probably walk at least 1.5 to 2 miles on an average day :) Maybe 3 or 4 if we are traveling, sightseeing or something

Rachael said...

Go Cristina! You must be sending the weight my way because I am up 15 pounds but I am pregnant ;) I heard Spanish people are skinny and I am sure it has to do with all the walking they do, I guess those stairs have an upside after all!

Grand Country Quilters said...

I miss reading about you adventures!!! Can't wait until you come home!! Love you, la